Website Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS constitute an agreement (a�?Agreementa�?) made between e-centricity, LLP (“e-centricity”) and any person accessing e-centricity’s website (“You”) with respect to your use of e-centricity’s website (the “Site”). You agree to abide by all of the terms contained in this Agreement as a condition of your continuing to access, view or use the Site. E-centricity and You are collectively referred to as the parties.
BY ACCESSING, VIEWING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU DO NOT HAVE E-CENTRICITY’S PERMISSION TO ACCESS, VIEW, OR USE ANY PART OF THE SITE. ANY SUCH UNAUTHORIZED USE VIOLATES E-CENTRICITY’S RIGHTS IN THE SITE AND IS PROHIBITED.
- Site Description
- Description. The Site is proprietary to e-centricity and is protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Your access to the Site is licensed and not made available unconditionally to You. Subject to the terms and limitations set forth in this Agreement, e-centricity agrees to provide You with a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to access, view and use the Site.
- Accessibility. You agree that from time to time the Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation:
(i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which e-centricity may undertake from time to time; or (iii) causes beyond the control of e-centricity, whether or not foreseeable.
- Equipment. You shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining and ensuring compatibility with the Site, all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for your use of the Site, including, without limitation, telecommunications and Internet access connections and links, web browsers or other equipment, programs and services required to access and use the Site.
- Security. You shall be solely responsible for the security, confidentiality, integrity, and use of all messages and/or the content that You transmit to the Site.
- Privacy. When reasonably practicable, e-centricity will attempt to respect your privacy. E-centricity will not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about You, including your use of the Site, without your prior consent unless e-centricity has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(i) comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of e-centricity; (iii) enforce this Agreement; (iv) protect the interests of users of the Site other than You or any other person; or (v) operate or conduct maintenance and repair of e-centricity’s services or equipment, including the Site as authorized by law. You have no expectation of privacy with respect to the Internet generally or this Site in particular.
- A�Cookies. We use “cookies” on this site. We do not track users on this site, except that the cookie, a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive, may be used by us to improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- A�Nature of Site Content. E-centricity makes information available on this Site as a service to our clients and other friends for informational purposes only. The materials on this Site are not intended to constitute advertising, solicitation or advice, and transmission of the information from this Site is not intended to, nor does it, create a relationship between e-centricity and You or anyone else. This Site is not intended to be used as a substitute for specific advice, nor should You consider it as such. You should not act or refrain from acting because of, or otherwise rely upon, information in this Site without obtaining appropriate professional advice regarding your particular facts and circumstances.
- Creation of a Relationship. Simply contacting e-centricity by email or otherwise will not establish a relationship between You and e-centricity unless and until a Principal of e-centricity expressly and explicitly agrees IN WRITING that e-centricity will enter a relationship with You as a client. As a result, You should not transmit any confidential or sensitive information to us until a formal relationship has been established. E-CENTRICITY DOES NOT UNDERTAKE TO REPRESENT ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITHOUT OBTAINING ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION CONCERNING POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST AND EVALUATING THAT INFORMATION, AND UNTIL SUCH A CONFLICTS CHECK IS COMPLETED AND EVALUATED, E-CENTRICITY WILL NOT UNDERTAKE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A PERSON OR ENTITY AS A CLIENT; EVEN IF SUCH A CONFLICTS CHECK REVEALS NO CONFLICTS UNDER E-CENTRICITYa��S CODE OF BUSINESS ETHICS, E-CENTRICITY MAY, IN ITS DISCRETION, DECLINE TO ACCEPT ANY PERSON OR ENTITY AS A CLIENT.
- Confidentiality of Information Transmitted to e-centricity. You also should be aware that if You send messages to e-centricity (or any of its staff, employees, agents or representatives) through Internet electronic mail or through the e-centricity website, such means are not secure, and e-centricity does not guarantee the confidentiality of such communications. E-centricity does not agree to accept and/or maintain the secrecy of any unsolicited information You send to e-centricity except if a client relationship currently exists between us. No client relationship is created unilaterally by your sending to e-centricity any information, regardless of whether You consider such information to be confidential. Although e-centricity makes reasonable effort to read emails that we receive, e-centricity reserves the rights not to read or respond to any unsolicited communications.
- Changes. e-centricity reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. Changes in this Agreement will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of this Site after any changes are made, shall be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
The Site is protected by copyright pursuant to US copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. The contents of the Site are only for your personal, informational and noncommercial use. All materials contained on the Site are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by us or the party credited as the provider of the content. You agree to abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any part of the Site.
- Prohibited Uses
You are solely responsible for any and all of your acts and omissions that occur when using the Site, and You agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the Site, which includes, without limitation, use of the Site to: (a) transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters or unsolicited commercial email; (b) transmit material that, to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious; (c) transmit files, graphics, software or other material that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person or legal entity; (d) transmit viruses, trojan horses or any other malicious code or program; (e) engage in systematic retrieval of data or other content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from e-centricity by use of scrapers or other tools; or (f) engage in any other activity deemed by e-centricity to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement.
This Agreement is effective upon your access or use of the Site and shall continue in full force until terminated. E-centricity reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, at any time and for any reason, to:
(a) remove or disable access to all or any portion of the Site; (b) suspend your access to or use of all or any portion of the Site; and (c) terminate this Agreement.
E-CENTRICITY DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE MATERIALS ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR UP-TO-DATE. NOR IS E-CENTRICITY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT THAT MAY BE ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND REFERENCE TO THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AT THIS OR ANY LINKED SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR ENDORSEMENT BY E-CENTRICITY. WHEN YOU LINK TO ANOTHER SITE FROM THIS SITE, YOU LEAVE THIS SITE CONTROLLED BY E-CENTRICITY AND ENTER INTO THE JURISDICTION OF THE LINKED SITE UNDER THE CONTROL OF A THIRD PARTY FOR WHICH E-CENTRICITY HAS NEITHER RESPONSIBILITY NOR CONTROL.
- Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL E-CENTRICITY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SITE, ANY LINKED SITE OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY CHANGES TO OR INACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITE, DELAY, FAILURE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY TRANSMISSION OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY TRANSACTION OR AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, OR ANY DATA OR MATERIAL FROM A THIRD PERSON ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF E-CENTRICITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THAT ANY EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE BE UNAVAILABLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL E-CENTRICITYa��S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE TOTAL AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF US$5.00. SOME STATES PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THUS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend e-centricity, its partners, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to: (a) your use of the Site, including any data or work transmitted or received by You; and (b) any unacceptable use of the Site, including, without limitation, any statement, data or content made, transmitted or republished by You which is prohibited as unacceptable at Section 4.
- No Infringement
You agree not to upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on the Site. E-centricity has made every effort to secure appropriate clearances for all proprietary intellectual properties used on this Site. If you believe any material in this Site is infringing, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Upon receipt of notice of claimed infringement, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing.
- Waiver. No waiver of any term, provision or condition of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other term, provision or condition hereof, whether or not similar, nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of any such term, provision or condition hereof. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, then such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the other provisions will remain fully effective and enforceable.
- Notice. All notices shall be in writing and shall be deemed to be delivered when sent by e-mail to either parties’ last known email address. You hereby consent to notice by email.
- Law. This Agreement is made in and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without reference to its choice of law provisions.
- Binding Arbitration. Any and all disputes between both parties arising out of or otherwise relating to this Agreement and its implementation will be settled solely and exclusively by arbitration in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America, pursuant to the JAMS/ENDISPUTE’s Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures then in effect. Any decision rendered shall be final and conclusive upon both parties and a judgment thereon may be enforced in any court having jurisdiction. All costs incurred in arbitrating a dispute shall be shared in proportion to the parties’ respective amounts of liability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, e-centricity shall have the right to institute an action in any court or tribunal in the event you infringe e-centricity’s proprietary rights or breach your restricted use obligations.
- Forum. All actions, claims or disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts in Nevada. The parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exercise of subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction over each of the parties by the federal and/or state courts in Nevada. The parties hereby irrevocably waive any and all objections which any party may now or hereafter have to the exercise of personal and subject matter jurisdiction by the federal or state courts in Nevada and to the laying of venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in any such federal or state court in Nevada.
- Process. The parties irrevocably submit and consent, and irrevocably waive any and all objections which any party may now or hereafter have, to process being served in any such suit, action or proceeding referred to in the preceding subsection pursuant to the rules of the applicable court, including, without limitation, service by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested. No provision of this section shall affect the right of any party to serve process in any manner permitted by law or limit the right of any party to bring suits, actions or proceedings to enforce in any lawful manner a judgment issued by the state or federal courts of Nevada.
- Attorney’s Fees. If any action in law or in equity is necessary to enforce the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable fees of attorneys, accountants, and other professionals, and costs and expenses in addition to any other relief to which such prevailing party may be entitled.
- Headings. The captions and headings of this Agreement are included for ease of reference only and will be disregarded in interpreting or construing this Agreement.
- Force Majeure. If the performance of any part of this Agreement by either party is prevented, hindered, delayed or otherwise made impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labor disputes, act of God or any other causes beyond the control of either party, that party shall be excused from such to the extent that it is prevented, hindered or delayed by such causes.
- Survival. The terms and provisions of this Agreement that by their nature shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement shall survive.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties with respect to the Site and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, statements and understandings, whether oral or written, between the parties concerning the Site. YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOREGOING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE SET FORTH IN THE ABOVE AGREEMENT.
Copyright e-centricity, LLP. All Rights Reserved.